Marcus Katholing has been working as an interim manager for PLUTA Rechtsanwalts GmbH since 2009. Since 2020 he has been managing director of PLUTA Management GmbH. As a graduate in business administration and qualified bank clerk, he specialises in drafting and implementing restructuring plans, primarily from a commercial point of view. His expertise also includes providing advice and support during M&A processes.
The ability to implement debtor-in-possession proceedings successfully requires extensive know-how in restructuring and turning around companies as well as comprehensive knowledge of insolvency law. Mr. Katholing can not only draw on his experience as a managing partner of a globally active, medium-sized company, but also on the experience he gained in a variety of insolvency proceedings managed by PLUTA.
Mr. Katholing has already supported numerous major companies during turnarounds, restructuring and M&A processes and in implementing debtor-in-possession proceedings.
Managing Director and Shareholder PLUTA Management GmbH, Interim Manager
+49 89 email@example.com
- Restructuring and turning around companies affected by insolvency
- Interim management, continuation of business operations
- Financial controlling
- Short-term liquidity planning
- Medium-term integrated business planning
- Distressed due diligence
- Assessing grounds for insolvency and going concern issues
Languages for negotiations
- Taco Kunststofftechnik GmbH, automotive (restructuring, continuation with relocation and production wind-down)
- Pampolina Europe GmbH & Co. KG, children's fashion (restructurierung with transferring restructuring)
- Reinhold Meister GmbH with various subsidiaries, civil engineering, recultivation, pipeline construction, forest nurseries (restructuring and sale of subsidiaries)
- Maschinenfabrik Dornhan GmbH, engineering (restructuring with transferring restructuring)
- Metallgiesserei Scheff GmbH, automotive (restructuring, continuation and sale)
- Ludwig Ressle GmbH & Co. Speditions KG (restructuring, continuation and sale)
- Strenesse AG, Mode (restructuring in possession and sale)
- Dressel & Höfner GmbH & Co. KG, automotive